Sterling, VA SuperSlow Zone® is a distinctive health and exercise studio.
Welcome to Superslow Zone (SSZ), located in Sterling, Virginia. Since 2001, SSZ Sterling has been the premier personal wellness and exercise studio in Northern Virginia. SSZ Sterling is owned by Tim Rankin, an entrepreneur and long time expert in health and fitness. Tim is a certified Level II Superslow © Instructor and has personally supervised over 25,000 personal training sessions and hundreds of nutrition coaching sessions.
Clients come from all over the Washington, DC Metro area, including Maryland, the District and Virginia to our convenient location near the intersection of Route 7 and Route 28. Many of our clients have been working out with us for 8-10 years or more. Clients range from age 14 to 88, and from first time exercisers to highly trained athletes. Most clients of SSZ Sterling have neither the time or desire to spend hours in the gym, so our 20 minute, once or twice a week appointments are perfect for their busy lives. Whether interested in losing weight and regaining strength or rehabilitation after an injury or medical procedure, we have the knowledge and experience to guide clients safely through to reach their goals. Superslow Zone is the ideal program for any “body”.
The SuperSlow Zone® Results
- Improved cardiovascular fitness and overall health
- Greater muscle strength
- Increased metabolism
- Greater endurance, stamina and energy
- Improved muscle tone and body shape
- Optimum fat loss while maintaining muscle
- Stronger bones
- Reduced injuries
SuperSlow Zone® provides an accredited, high intensity, low force exercise strengthening protocol (method).
- Best fits the definition of complete exercise by properly and safely building muscle and increasing the resting metabolism, allowing the body to burn more calories even while at rest.
- It is beneficial for rehabilitation, bodybuilding, weight loss, and general exercise.
- A distinguished 29 year history as it was invented during a $3.2 million Osteoporosis Study at the University of Florida School of Medicine.
Our Sterling SuperSlow Zone® is a clutter-free, casually elegant “professional services” [not a 'gym'] providing the definitive ideal, clinically controlled exercise environment: